SANOFI-AVENTIS School Projects
In the previous decade Avalon Institute was mentoring SANOFI – AVENTIS School Projects. Below are shown topics that were researched by school students fron 2003 till 2011.
- 2003 Bentic Foraminifera as Indicators of Marine Pollution by Cleaning and Laundry Detergents.
- 2004 The Effects of Various Water Disinfectants on Algae Culture.
- 2004 Consumption of Metals by Potted Plants.
- 2004 Influence of Water Disinfectants on the Guppies and other Aquarium Lifeforms
- 2005 Chlorine dioxide toxicity on Protozoans.
- 2006 The Response of Foraminifera and Algae to Chlorine Dioxide (A Disinfectant).
- 2009 Presence of Iron in Cornflex.
- 2010 Which Type of Water (Well Water, Ozonated Water, Etc) Contains The Highest Magnesium And Calcium Concentrations.
- 2011 Comparative Effectiveness of Natural Disinfectants (Lemon, Honey, Garlic).