The Avalon Institute mobile laboratory offers a variety of on-site testing services, including:
- Chemical analyses – test pH buffer capacity, alkalinity and acidity titrations, complexometric titrations, potentimetric titrations, and photometric testing for more than 60 different parameters;
- Microbiological analyses – conduct a microscopic assessment of micro-organism assemblages, bacterial testing (iron related bacteria, slime forming bacteria, sulfur reducing bacteria, etc.);
- Jar testing with flocculation and coagulation agents;
- Analyses on disinfectant consumption (chlorine, chlorine dioxide, chloramines);
- TOC and DOC removal studies; and
- THM and HAA formation with different oxidants and disinfectants.
Water is a live substance and tends to change very rapidly. Thus, laboratory results will always depend on sample delivery time and sampling procedures. This is why on-site testing provides the most reliable results and it also allows you to precisely tune the treatment process.
We tailor our mobile laboratory testing services to the needs of each customer.
Please contact us if you have any questions or are interested in using our services.