The Avalon Institute mobile laboratory offers a variety of on-site testing services, including:
- Chemical analyses – pH buffer capacity, alkalinity and acidity titrations, complexometric titrations, potentimetric titrations, photometric testing for more than 60 different parameters;
- Microbilogcal analyses – microscopic assessment of microorganism assemblages, bacterial testing (e.g. iron related bacteria, slime forming bacteria, sulfur reducing bacteria, etc.);
- Jar testing with flocculation and coagulation agents;
- Analyses of disinfectant consumption (chlorine, chlorine dioxide, chloramines);
- TOC and DOC removal studies; and
- THM and HAA formation with different oxidants and disinfectants.
Water is a live substance and has a tendency to change very rapidly, thus, laboratory results will always depend on sample delivery time and sampling procedures. This is why on-site testing provides the most reliable results and allows for very precise tuning of the treatment process.
The Avalon Institute offers individual mobile laboratory testing programs tailored to the needs of the customer. Please contact us if you have questions, or are interested in using our services.